Fresher herbs and less waste with the Kuhn Rikon Herb Saver Read more >
Features & Benefits
The Kuhn Rikon herb saver creates the ideal environment for keeping herbs and asparagus fresher for longer. A Swiss lab has tested the product and verified that it will keep herbs fresh for up to 3 weeks! Fresher herbs and less waste with the Kuhn Rikon Herb Saver.The container has an adjustable height so that it can be altered to suit the size of the herbs or spears of asparagus.The interior herb tray features a leaf shaped handle for quick and easy access to your herbs and to refresh the water reservoir.The herb tray also features a removable divider insert with 3 sections to keep different herbs upright and organized.
- Herbs stay fresh for up to 3 weeks with your herb saver in the refrigerator
- Adjustable height container will fit a variety of herbs or spears of asparagus
- Removable divider tray with 3 sections keeps herbs upright and organized
- Fits in the door or on a shelf in your fridge
- Fill line on base indicates maximum water level
- 20cm / 7¾" tall
- Less waste with the Kuhn Rikon herb saver - your herbs won't wilt before you use them
Use & Care
- Dishwasher suitable
- Add water up to the maximum water level
- Add the herbs or asparagus in the holder, place the lid on top
- Put the Kuhn Rikon herb saver on a shelf in the fridge or in the fridge door
- Top up the water level as necessary
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery to the Republic of Ireland on all orders worth €50 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than €50 to the Republic of Ireland will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 3-5 working days (Monday – Friday). €9.90 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery to the Republic of Ireland on all orders worth €50 or more. delivery will be within 3-5 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via Royal Mail International Tracked Service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. +44 (0)1902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (+44 (0)1902 458410) or email us. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund the cost of the goods within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you.
- A delivery charge may be incurred if the goods are to be exchanged.
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Name & address for returning goods: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ. UK.