SKU Swiss Multiply Non-Stick Frying Pan
Swiss Multiply Non-Stick Frying Pan
Our Swiss made Swiss Multiply frying pans have multi layers. The base has an aluminium core encased in high quality stainless steel. Read more >
Features & Benefits
Our Swiss made Swiss Multiply frying pans have multi layers. The base has an aluminium core encased in high quality stainless steel. The aluminium core heats quickly and spreads the heat evenly.
The pan is suitable for all hob types, including induction. It can also be used in the oven.
The pan has a non-stick coating which enables you to use less oil.
Frying pans have to be able to withstand a great deal of heat. It always pays off to rely on quality products as this guarantees a longer product life, great frying properties and crispy results. This is why Kuhn Rikon places the highest demands on the durability of the materials and the coatings of our frying pans. Even professionals cook with our frying pans. If the words “Kuhn Rikon” can be seen on the pan, this means that Kuhn Rikon know-how is also there.
- Hand wash with soap and hot water
- Burnt residues can be removed easier by soaking in hot water
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 250’C
- PFOA free
Use & Care
- Thoroughly wash the pan prior to using for the first time. Always match the diameter of the pan to that of the cooking plate
- Never place an empty pan on a gas/induction hob for more than a minute or on an electric cooker for the longer than 3 minutes,
- BEWARE OF OVERHEATING
- Use only fats and oils that are suitable for high-temperatures to avoid burning and sticking
- Use hot soapy water, wash while still warm, with a soft cloth or brush or soak. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents inside the pan
- Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt-in residues are not covered
Delivery & Returns
FREE delivery to the Republic of Ireland on all orders worth €50 or more.
Method Information Price Standard
Delivery Orders for less than €50 to the Republic of Ireland will incur a charge. Delivery will be within 3-5 working days (Monday – Friday). €9.90 Free Standard
Delivery FREE delivery to the Republic of Ireland on all orders worth €50 or more. delivery will be within 3-5 working days (Monday – Friday). FREE
*Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
Orders are despatched via Royal Mail International Tracked Service.
We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
- If you, as a private individual (and not in the course of a business) buy from us over the website (without any face to face contact) you are entitled to change your mind, cancel your order and get a full refund.
- If you want to cancel or change an order before it has been despatched please contact us and we will issue a full refund.
- If, for any reason, you decide you don’t want your purchases, after they have been despatched, then we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and certainly within 14 days of receiving the goods, either email or phone Customer Services (tel. +44 (0)1902 458410 – Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.00pm).
- Before returning any items please phone (+44 (0)1902 458410) or email us. We just need to know your name, your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will send an exchange or refund the cost of the goods within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you.
- A delivery charge may be incurred if the goods are to be exchanged.
- In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and should be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Name & address for returning goods: Customer Returns, Kuhn Rikon Ltd., Landport Road, Wolverhampton. WV2 2QJ. UK.