- FREE delivery to the Republic of Ireland on all orders worth €50 or more* - delivery will be within 3 - 5 working days (Monday – Friday).
- Orders for less than €50 to the Republic of Ireland will incur a charge of €9.90* – delivery will be within 3 – 5 working days (Monday – Friday).
- Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
* Free carriage will apply when the value of the purchases is €50 or more, after any discount codes have been applied.
Deliveries – the details
- We use Royal Mail for most of our deliveries.
- Orders are despatched via Royal Mail International Tracked service.
- We will usually ask for a signature on delivery and will definitely require a signature if the delivery includes age restricted items, such as knives.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you and sent to a mobile number if provided.
- Orders received by midday will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
- Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
- To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please provide special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, either on your property or with a designated neighbour.
- If, in the unlikely event, there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
10. Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.